Wednesday 2 January 2008

Another Post

I was just getting really annoyed with some friends of mine who do not update their blog often enough when I realized that its been a while since I updated mine too.

I am still staying at my parent's place, but I plan to go back down to Hobart on Friday.
As most of you allready know the reason why I'm at my parent's is that I have not been very well. The good news is that my chest infection seems to be completely gone now, although my asthma is still not very under control. I thought it was, but waking up in the middle of the night again not able to breathe last night reminded me that I could be wrong about that. I'm doing much better than I was, though, and am now starting to come down of the ridiculous amount of drugs I've been on for the last week.

Yesterday I got a chance to meet up with my best friend Dienece who was in the state with her parents for a couple of days. It was really good to see her and just to check out all the places we used to haunt in Launceston. It was exactly one month to go to the wedding yesterday so its getting pretty exciting.

In other news, I am currently waiting for my supervisor to come back from his annual leave to find out some more details on my summer research scholarship. I'm glad that I've had a chance to try and get well before having to start the work, but I would like to know some more details on what the work actually entails so I'm starting to get a little impatient.

We had a really good New Years Eve with Pastor Terry, Martha, and Martin over at our place and then a Church BBQ on New Years Day. I've got some great photos of the BBQ that I will post a bit later.

Anyway, I'd better go again now.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Glad you're getting a little better. I finally found your blog yesterday and read all the posts in one go... fun. I even read the vampire story your friend wrote, which was cute (loved the lunar-luminescence idea) but ended a little weird. I mean, it was mostly resolved but the last line is Emma asking a question.
Anyway, we hope to put up some pix from the bbq too. Look forward to seeing yours. Hope the trip back goes well!

Robert Kingston said...

Dont worry Loopy - you're most recent post was still more recent than those you were complaining about.

Interesting conincidence that this was the first time Martha has commented though. Surely you werent talking about their blog. Never...

Anyway - good to know you're feeling better now. I'll probably catch up with you on Saturday if you havent already gone back to Hobart by then.