Thursday 21 February 2008

What a week!!!!

This has been a big week in a lot of ways, but the most major important news are the following:

My brother, Robert has bought a house. Yes, an actual house- with windows and doors and everything.

And exciting fact number two- Tiani and Andrew are engaged. Yes, another two of my best friends are getting married- and to each other too. I've only just gotten over the last wedding and we're already planning the next one. Anybody know that song "All my friends are getting married..."

2 comments:

Martin said...

It's all right Emma, there should be a fair gap between the two weddings. I doubt they'll get married any time soon.

Emma said...

That's comforting because I'm going to have enough to worry about just trying to survive uni this semester.

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment : )