Wednesday 3 September 2008

My Midsemester Break

Well, its been a while since I last posted.

I am currently at my parent's house for midsemester place.
The plan was to come up here, do some relaxing, and get a truck load of homework done. Unfortunately, I have had tonsillitis and the flu or something the entire time I've been up here so I have been spending a lot of quality time with the couch and my cat and not a lot else.

On Tuesday, Mum and I took a road trip up to Anson's Bay and then had lunch at Tomahawk and went to Launceston to meet up with Dad. We went out for tea and to the Tuesday Biblestudy at Church, but I got a migraine and travelled home curled up in the backseat of Dad's car with my eyes closed. Mum had been driving me around all day, but all Dad had to do was drive me home and I felt car sick- mind you I already felt car sick before the key was in the ignition so it really wasn't his fault.

Then yesterday my cousin Clinton came over for a while to spend some quality time with our couch. He would have spent some quality time with Fidget as well but she wasn't very enthusiastic about that plan.

Home is a pretty good place to be when you're sick, I've decided, but its not very conducive to actually getting any homework done. I know I really should care about my homework, but I really don't at the moment- and apparently neither does Fidget.

2 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

Hope you feel better soon Loopy!

Tori said...

At least you have an excuse for neglecting your studies. I have done some work. I've nearly finished the PBL2 and Ive done some work on my debate. But thats as far as uni stuff goes. By tonight I should have finished all my scout stuff so that it can be sent away and I get my certificates. And other than that Twistie has been getting fitter and I am onto my 6th book. (Oh and Ingrid and I watched half a season of house last night - so whatever is wrong with you I think we are now qualified to fix you) hehe. How was the CD.
See you Tuesday
Tori