Friday 26 September 2008

Yearbook Photos

Well you all know that I have been very busy, but I did manage to find a little time to relax. And what did I do with that time? I spent it playing around on www.yearbookyourself.com. This website allows you to upload a photo of yourself and substite your face into yearbook photos from 1950 to 2000.

Check out the results.


1950- remind you of anyone (Grandma maybe?)



1960- love the glasses : )



1966- the bob!



1967- looks uncannily like one of the girls at uni : )



1968- look its one of the brady bunch!



1990- am I a student of UTas or Degrassi High?

So those were my favourite of the photos- I'd love to see some of you.
It only took me about 30 min so why not give it a go.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Mr Youth-

There was a complication with my last couple of posts so now it goes- "Yearbook Photos," "Tori and the Tow truck," and then "Yearbook Photos" again.

Tori said...

A very good reason not to spend 30mins on the yearbook website is that it is now 7mins to 12am and I am sleepy and think I really aught to spend those 30mins sleeping. See you Tuesday

Tori said...

Hehe they are so funny I had to come back today for a second look.

Emma said...

Now I know that at least another 3 people have looked at the photos, but there aren't any comments from them
: (

Its very unrewarding not to get comments.