Sunday 26 October 2008

5 days left- and 1 exam down!


Now I'm counting down and counting up at the same time : )

I had my first exam this morning- Freshwater Ecology.

I made the comment to a couple of friends yesterday that Freshwater Ecology is deceptively harder than it sounds like it would be and they informed me that it actually sounds harder than I thought it did. So now I much prouder of saying that I did a Freshwater Ecology exam today.

As always I'm annoyed about the volume of information I worked really hard to gather and memorize that wasn't on the exam, but that was to be expected when you boil a semester's worth of work (and a lot of course content) into one morning's exam. I'm glad I learnt the whole course rather than just the previous exam questions, though, as they asked some completely different (and for most people completely unexpected) questions.

Now I have to continue (I would say start, but I actually did a couple of days worth last week) studying for Environmental Impact Assessment which is tomorrow morning's exam. I really hate doing two exams this close together, but it could be worse, technically its possible to have two in the same day. Yuck! that would be awful- serious brain mush!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Mine were closer together than yours cause mine was this afternoon and then tomorrow morning. So I beat you by half a day.

Emma said...

Yes, I realise that- and you have my deepest sympathies and my most heartfelt condolences.

Hope tomorrow goes well for you (and me too obviously, and Megan too...)