Wednesday 26 January 2011

Roadtripping...

Last week, I went on a roadtrip to Coles Bay with some of my besties to visit our friend, Rob, who inexplicably and without warning moved there a few months ago. I picked up Hannah and we travelled from Launceston together while Moose and Tiani came up from Hobart together. We all crashed at Rob's surprisingly spacious house for a couple of nights and spent our time swimming, painting toenails, fishing, walking on the beach, playing cards, singing our lungs out to Disney Singstar, and catching up. Here are some selected shots from the trip:






4 comments:

Tori said...

I love the "toyota" shot

LadyJane said...

I hope everybody's toenails got painted!

Good to see everybody enjoying themselves.

Emma said...

Unfortunatly, Moose wouldnt let us paint his toenails. We didn't paint Rob's either, but since he wasn't making a huge fuss about it like Moose was, we weren't as intent on doing it.

There were plans of sneaking into Moose's room in the middle of the night and unzipping the foot zip of his sleeping bag and painting them, but we slept through those plans.

Tori said...

wow I have blogged a few times since you have. That must be a first since I moved back to SA.