Friday 20 January 2012

Housesitting

As most of you know, I spent a week housesitting for my friend in Deloraine, looking after her three dogs, two orphaned baby devils, and a ferret. I quite enjoyed my stay and my time as a dog owner. You really can't feel unloved and unappreciated when you have three dogs enthusiastically welcoming you home every night. I didn't enjoy being a ferret owner very much, though. Here are some photos of my dogs and my devils - I didn't take any photos of the stinky ferret.
My Lucy

My Lucy and my Alley (and her hippo)

My Sidney

My Sidney's closeup


And... my baby devils!





2 comments:

Tori said...

I love grey hounds but the GAP wouldnt give me one cause I dont have any fences. :(

Emma said...

I love Lucy and Ally (especially Lucy), but I wouldn't want a greyhound without proper fencing - they have mad killer instinct when it comes to anything smaller and fluffier than they are.