Sunday 4 July 2010

Job Interview (2)

So today is Monday the 5th which means that I had my job interview this afternoon. Because so many of you wished me "good luck" and "all the best" and such like things I thought I should just write a note to say that it went pretty well.

I did my best to sound intelligent and give a good impression. I even almost succeeded in taming my mad scientist hair (Note: I put my hair up despite the fact that a certain person asked me to rather than because they did.) The panel conducting the interview were all very nice and it was actually quite relaxed which I wasn't expecting because government departments are usually known for giving quite unrelaxed interviews (at least the people at uni said they were). Hopefully, I should know in a week or two whether I got the job.

No comments: