Wednesday 14 July 2010

Moving house...

Ok, so most of you already know this, but just incase you havent heard yet - I'm moving house. I'm going to be leaving the sunny suburbs of Hobart (well occassionally sunny) to go back up the Tamar and move back in with Mum and Dad and my cat for a while. It was decided last Saturday that I will be moving and the moving date is set for this Saturday, leaving exactly one week to get everything packed and organised for the move and tell all my friends. The sorting and packing process has been slowed by the fact that I am currently doing my best to die from a cold, but apart from that is going well.

On Monday, before I started packing, I decided to take some photos of what my house looked like while I lived here for the past three years. So for those of you who were slack enough not to come and visit me over the last three years, take a look around the comfy little shoebox that has been my home.




1 comment:

Joolz said...

It certainly looks like a comfy shoe box, but you can't see how cold it is.