Monday 1 October 2007

emma's new drugs

Sorry no exciting picture with this post. I just wanted to inform all of you that I was telling the truth when I told turkeybrain that I was going to be given some new exciting drugs when I visited the Dr today. These ones are so exciting that the pharmacist wouldn't give them to me until he had taken me aside and warned me how dangerous they can be. Unfourtunately, I've had experience with this sort of drug before- I absolutely hate them- and everybody hates living with me when I'm on them. So for those of you who are in my end of the state you could be in for an interesting week, but it will be worth it if I get well for the run up to exams. Just don't be surprised if you find me sitting in a corner in a puddle of tears several times this week- I really, really hate these drugs.

2 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

Sometimes it's good that you live at the other end of the state Loopy.

Hope these magic mushrooms manage to get you well for exams. Exams suck if you're well, and must be far worse if you're not.

- Rob

Unknown said...

Poor little Emma..You do sound miserable. Hope the hardcore drugs make you feel better soon:D