Wednesday 3 October 2007

Good homes needed for babies...


Mint seedlings photographed with their neighbours the chive plants

Ok, so I've had two people offer to adopt some of my baby mint plants, but there are still way too many of them for the three of us. I didn't actually mean to plant all of them at once, but the entire packet of seeds rushed out so I decided to just leave it that way and let the strongest survive. Anyway, I've decided to post a picture of them so you will see how cute they are and wont be able to resist adopting some.

2 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

Are the things in the photo all mint plants? Some look rather different to others.

Mint's a great plant. It makes a really nice smell when you mow over it with the mower. Makes me hungry though....

Emma said...

All the ones in the front tub are mint- some are just much older than others so have grown stems and extra pairs of leaves. The ones up the back are chives.