Wednesday 10 October 2007

Yes, I'm still alive, Rob : )

Hi,

Its been a while since I've posted, but then what do you expect at the end of semester? Everything is pretty crazy at the moment, but I'm rejoicing in the fact that there is only one week left of semester.

So what do you need to know?
-Those people who noticed that some of the "mint" seedlings didn't actually look like mint seedlings were right. I'd forgotten, but the mint seedlings were the only ones that I planted in soil from the garden rather than potting mix so I guess there must have been other seeds in it. I have now culled out everything that looked suspiciously un-mint-like. I still have plenty of mint seedlings to share around, though.
- My sunflower seedlings have now come up!
- My freesias have come out
- One of my neighbours has moved out (unfortunately not the one I don't like) after only having lived here for about 4 weeks
- Ayden and I went for an adventure to find some rocks to edge my garden
- I got a postcard from Maryanne today : )
- I have just gotten back two of my major assignments and I passed them : )
- Next week I have two prac tests (Microbiology on Thursday, Zoology on Friday). Both are worth 20% of the overall mark in each respective course. Seriously stressing about both of them- lots and lots of work to do over the next week. I'm pretty confident with Zoo, but not very sure about Micro.
- Dienece is coming to Tassie for a week. She flies in on Tuesday (beautiful timing- right at the end of semester and begining of exams when I really should be studying rather than spending time with my best friend). I'm going to take Sat off and spend the entire day with her- after all I'm her maid of honour so I have to help with the wedding invitations : )

Ok, that's all we have time for folks. I'll leave you with some photos of my new rock edge and the beautiful freesias.
my new rocks : )

3 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

I made it into the title - I'm so excited!

So study, rocks, flowers, and friends. Got it!

I bought myself a table on ebay last night. I'm off to pick it up tomorrow.

Emma said...

What sort of table?
Why?

Robert Kingston said...

Why not?

A table to put things on and then hit things. Best sort of table there is.