Monday 24 November 2008

Is your cat plotting to kill you?

No, that cant be true- my beautiful cat would never try to kill me... unless, I forgot to feed her... or poked her in her fluffy tummy... or tried to give her a worming tablet... or woke her up from her beauty sleep...


On a more serious and much scarier note, it is only a couple more days now before exam results come out on Friday. I'm scared. Really scared. If I have failed anything I am going to hide away somewhere where nobody can find me and cry for at least three days straight (probably longer).

If I don't have the relieved look of a graduant about me next time you see me then it would probably be wise not to ask me about my exam results - unless you actually want me to dissolve into tears and give you a soggy shoulder- your choice.

1 comment:

Joolz said...

That goes double for me. I want to know but I don't!!!