Tuesday 2 December 2008

Europe

Remember how I won a trip to Europe. Well, Rob and I have been planning it in more detail recently so I thought I should update you.

We leave on the morning of January the 18th and after 22 hours of flying arrive in London. The following day we leave on the Contiki tour of Europe that I won which goes here:


Once we arrive back in London after having a whirlwind adventure around Europe, we are going to do some exploring of the UK and hopefully go up as far as Edinburg, Scotland and then come back down the other side of the island. I'm not sure yet if we will manage to get into Wales or not (but I want to).

With Wales (not including Australia) we will have travelled through 10 countries in approximately 3 weeks. Oh wait, I forgot the stop-over in Singapore so it will be 11 countries.

Its a pretty exciting concept, and it is finally starting to sink in a little (but not much).

I am looking forward to going to England, Scotland, and Italy especially, but everything will be ammazing. I'm still heart broken that we are not going to manage to go to Ireland, but I still plan to make it there sometime.

Maybe next time I win a free trip to a faraway place it will be to Ireland :)

3 comments:

Tori said...

If you were to start your trip in Austria and end up in England that is the trip I did over two weeks when I was in year 6. But we went to some different cities to where you are stopping. ie Saltzberg in Austria, Piza in Italy, Lautabrunen in Switzerland (thats where they filmed on of the Bond movies) and Dijon in France. I hope you have as much fun as I did.

Emma said...

At the moment it doesn't look like it will be fun at all - planning it is NOT easy.

I'm so over it. I just want to get a job and stay here.

Tori said...

Ill take the trip if you dont want it. :P