Monday 14 September 2009

The highest room in the tallest tower...

Here I sit alone at my desk, sequestered away from the rest of the world. Able to gaze out at the world through my window, but not free to roam through it. Able to see the wind dancing with the trees, but not to feel it.

Who will rescue me? Who is there in the land that is brave enough to climb the mountain, fight their way through the labyrinth-like hallways and laboratories filled with ghoulish undergrads to make it to the highest room in the tallest tower. Who, after completing these perilous deeds will have the fortitude to continue in their quest and pass the den of the feared supervisor guarding the doorway and keeping me captive with work?

Is there none among you who will take pity on the captive princess and rescue her?

6 comments:

Joolz said...

I think that your imagination has done it for you.

Emma said...

No-one wants to rescue me? How rude!

I want my jar of dirt!

Joolz said...

We are not rude, just not qualified to ce a handsome prince.

Joolz said...

That should be "be" not "ce". That is touch typing for you.

Robert Kingston said...

If you're not carefully, Shrek will rescue you.

Martin said...

High tower... No thanks, I don't do heights.