Saturday 16 January 2010

Gotta love House...

I'm just about to jet back up the coast for the rest of the week. I would much rather spend another night here in my own bed (actually, for that matter, I'd like to spend the entire day in bed), but the birds need observing.

Just wanted to say that yesterday at uni went fairly well - could have been slightly better, but I was very proud of myself working all day from just after 8 to a bit after 6 without getting too distracted by facebook or checking my email or anything, but managed to limit it to a 5 minute break every couple of hours. Everything isnt quite sorted yet, but it is all going much better now.

2 comments:

Joolz said...

Well done.

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I'm absolutely loving your blog, I just stumbled across it. I will definitely be following!

Feel free to check out mine, I think you'd especially love it.

www.theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com