Wednesday 10 March 2010

Comic

I may been reading too much of the archive of xkcd.com lately because I seem to have started thinking in comics. Probably doesnt help that I also keep up with PhD comics and zoologycomic.com.

You'll probably have to click on the comic to enlarge it so you can actually read it.

Haven't you ever been to a party (or listening to some of the boys in the undergrad class you are working with) and just wanted to do this?
Such a fun way to waste half an hour that I might even do some more.

3 comments:

Emma said...

Oh, I should give some warnings incase my devoted readers(?) decide to check out the awesome web comics I have mentioned.

Xkcd.com, while awesome, does contain a fair bit of adult themes (and physics, lots of physics) so if you're one of my teenage cousins you probably shouldnt be reading it.

Phd comics are spectacularly funny for anyone who has done or is attempting to do their honours or a PhD. Everyone else would probably just find it boring, but it is quite safe for general veiwing so feel free to check it out.

Zoologycomic.com is both funny for a wide audience and safe for general viewing (you dont need to be a zoologist to like it)so you should all check that out next time you want to spend hours procrastinating on the net. But, if you're one of my teenage cousins dont follow the links to check out the authors other stuff online and if you're an adult do follow the links because some of them are awesome.

There you have it, warnings dispensed. Responsible adult stuff taken care of.

carrot said...

I wasn't planning 2 check any of them out and now you've just made me curious!!! :-)

Btw - i totaly agree bout that one u postsed!

Joolz said...

Funny