Thursday 16 September 2010

Why I love the internet...

Some mornings, there is just nothing better than sitting down at the computer with a cup of coffee and spend an hour or two surfing the net :)

"Learn From my Fail" made me giggle with these couple of gems this morning:
Be certain to fully explain what manure is, lest your five year old proudly tells your neighbor that she and Daddy spent the morning pooping in the garden. #LFMF

Remember a mouse trap cannot tell the difference between your toes and a mouse. #LFMF

Pay attention when you’re pouring yourself a cup of coffee at 3am. You may realize too late that the cup is upside down. #LFMF

When holding a surprise party, remember to actually invite the person you’re surprising. #LFMF

If you never learned how to ride a bike and you’re attempting to learn in the middle of a Target store, try not to fall on top of a child. #LFMF

Never try clapping twice while doing pushups. You might end up with a broken nose. #LFMF

It is possible to inadvertently slice your finger open with a chocolate chip cookie. #LFMF

And these are from "It Made my Day"
My three year old daughter tried passing the phone to my four year old daugher but dropped it instead. My four year old started crying, picked up the phone and said into it “Daddy! Are you OK?” IMMD.

While we were eating supper, my brother asked if he was adopted. Without missing a beat, Dad said, “Yes, but they brought you back.” IMMD!

No comments: