Wednesday 14 September 2011

The unexpected housemate

Tiani and I are renting a fairly spaceous 3 bedroom home. The thought of having a third housemate had occured to both of us, but as we didn't know anyone that was in need of a place to live (anyone we were prepared to live with, that is), the third bedroom stood almost completely empty and unused. Until a couple of days ago.

Tiani's other best friend, Christine, was in need of short term accomadation in Launny in short notice and asked if she could rent the third bedroom. She moved in on Monday, and now there are three of us. Christine is studying at uni, so she only needs somewhere to live in Launny until the end of the uni semester, but maybe she'll stay on.

Tiani and I were discussing last night how our lives could be turned into a sitcom following the lives of the three young women who lived in the house on Westbury Rd, but we decided that there would probably need to be a love interest for either myself or Christine to make the story line interesting so its not likely to happen. If we did have a sitcom, I would name it "Three's a Crowd" because I think its a very sitcom-y name.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Interesting idea. I spend most of my time at work thinking about what sort of animal I feel like i am. For example if we are moving mulch around I feel like a chicken scratching for worms, if we are hand weeding little pieces of grass from a garden bed I feel like a chimp searching for insects in my fellow chimps coat. But my work is definitly not interesting enough to become a sit com. The only show I had considered was that Dirty Jobs show.