Thursday 13 October 2011

A peck of owls

My owl cushion is finished and its awesome and I love it. See below. He's a Boobook Owl.

As I was taking photos of my cushion, I thought to myself, "why not take photos of all your owls" and as I couldn't give myself a good reason not to, here is my collection of wols. And there is a run-on sentence.

First up, these three guys are my babushka owls. They are carved wood and I bought them in Port Macquarie on our last holiday there.


This necklace was one of my first items of owllery and I still love him.


Believe it or not, this little guy is a lip gloss - chocolate flavour. But I'm going to keep him even after I finish the lipgloss.


This little ring is totally inappropriate for everyday wear (especially in my job), but I love wearing it whenever I can get away with it.


My latest aquisitions in owllery, are these adorable earings purchased in Hobart last month.



This necklace is really my only piece if owllery that is small enough and subtle enough to be worn on any normal day.

This is a cute little ornament I couldn't resist.


And this is the newest piece in my collection - a snowy owl tee from Cafe Press.

4 comments:

Martin said...

It looks like it's come up quite well. Nice choice and work.

Tori said...

The other name for a group of owls is a Parliment. I like it. It brings forth the idea of a group of intelligent beings. Pity the real parliment doesnt live up to this expectation.

Tori said...

Oh and love your pillow too.

Robert Kingston said...

You need to add some more owls to your gallery after your birthday :)