Friday 6 January 2012

Of Cameras and Camping

Meet my new, quite expensive Nikon Digital SLR camera. I bought it in mid November, but I hadn't taken a photo with it until Christmas on the beach. I have now taken some photos with it, but it has become apparent that I need a lot more practise and perhaps some lessons before I actually know what I'm doing. Thankfully, the camera seems to know what it is doing so basically so far I've just been using it as a point and shoot, but with quite impressive results (I think, anyhow).
It came with a bag, two lenses, a tripod, and a bag so I'm ready to go forth a photograph. Now just to find the time.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when are going to post some twitching photos.

Anonymous said...

twiching?

Emma said...

As soon as I've taken some :)