Sunday 1 April 2012

My week in photos

This is the view I had from my hammock last week. I spent as much of the week in my hammock as I could, but I also made time for other pursuits. The biggest pursuit of the week was relaxation, and it seems that I chose the perfect week for it - the weather was perfect, and if there was ever a week to avoid work, it was this week, but the confidentiality agreement prohibits me from telling you about that. Especially as I've been specifically told not to tell. Anyway, before I accidentally tell you anything I shouldn't, I'll move on. This is my week in photos. My Uncle Charlie took Dad and I tuna fishing off Fortescue bay, so many of the photos are from that expedition (the seals and dolphins mostly) - the rest are of the beach we were camping on.









5 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

You make me jealous!
The most exciting thing I did all week was dry out my carpets...

Of course we are all now very interested in what happened at work - but alas we'll never know (at least not until it is declassified in 40 years).

Martin said...

You also make me jealous! There's some fantastic photos in there!

Emma said...

Jealous of the trip or of the camera?

Tori said...

Ingrid and I are going to Kangaroo Island the week after next so hopefully we shall have some pics to rival those to finally post on my blog,

Martin said...

Both.