Monday 21 May 2012

World, meet Darcy


This is my brand new, absolutely adorable mouse, Darcy. Darcy is approximately 3 weeks old and still has a bit of growing to do so he his mini even by mouse standards. I have had him for 2 days, and he is setteling in well. He is happy to be handled and even went to sleep in my pocket.

Darcy has an amazing three-storey house (bargain $15, marked down from $90), but for now, he is only in one floor until I decide that he can't squeeze through any gaps and then he will have multiple levels of fun. He also hasn't been introduced to his run around ball yet, but I'm sure he's going to love it when he is. At the moment his favourite thing in the world is running through toilet rolls.






He is absolutely tiny, and one of the cutest things I have ever seen,

3 comments:

Tori said...

Aww. So cute. It took me a while to tust that mawson Couldnt fit through the bars of his cage either but I just put it on top of shelf where even if he did get out it would be a mamoth task to go any where. I find they need to grow a bit before they are strong enough to run in their balls anyway. Also DONT LOSE HIM UNDER THE FRIDGE!

Robert Kingston said...

Darcy seems to be a master of disguise - sometimes he's white - sometime's he's gray.

Emma said...

Thats because he's both.