Friday 14 December 2012

Darcy's photo shoot

My friend Reegan is crazy about Darcy. She is my first port of call if I'm going away and need someone to look after Darcy, and lately she's been asking me to go away more often so she can have him over for more visits. Reegan has also proclaimed herself to be Darcy's godmother. I gave her a photo of Darcy to put on her fridge, but she has framed it and put it in the middle of the mantlepiece because she wanted him in pride of place. Her reaction to the photo gave me an idea, I could take a heap of photos of Darcy and print her a calendar of him. I may have then got a little carried a way, but with a few props, a little bit of peanut butter bribery, a good camera, and a lot of patience this is what Darcy and I produced: (as always, you can click to enlarge if you want a closer look)

Cover Art:
The Months:













I hope that made you smile :)

No comments: