Wednesday 28 May 2014

Botswana

Most of the following photos were taken at Chobe National Park, quite a few of them from our wildlife spotting river cruise and the others from a game drive through the park the next morning. I would have happily stayed in Botswana another day or 2 to get a bit more time in the Park and spot more wildlife. Especially to have tracked down the elusive lions.

Chobe NP is where I scored my sighting of a honey badger running around in the wild. Unfortunately, by the time we had turned around and gone back to get a good look at it it had run off so there are no photos to prove it. I know I saw it, though, and it absolutely made my day.






  "Night time"
 "Day time"








During our drive through Chobe we had plenty of evidence that lions were definitely around in the Park, but unfortunately we didn't manage so much as a glimpse of them. I was pretty happy just to know they were around, though.
  


These Mongoose weren't in the National Park, but were just wandering around on the lawn where we pitched our tents on our last night in Botswana.

1 comment:

Martin said...

You have no idea how thankful I am that you have a decent camera.