Wednesday 31 October 2007

One down ...

Thats one exam over and done with! I now have a serious case of exam mush (exam finished about 30 min ago), but I'm glad its over.

It went pretty well. I could answer everything that I needed too, but some of my answers probably weren't quite as long and detailed as they should have been.

That officialy now means I no longer have to do zoology for the rest of the year (unless I get a supp- but unless some huge catastrophe happened I'm 99% sure I've passed).

Now I'm going to take the rest of the day off before I start studying for my Genetics exam on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Tori said...

Well done. I am also studying for genetics but I have to get through marine geo on Monday before I can do genetics on Tuesday. Thanks for all the posts on my blog. I think that 7 comments is the most I have ever had for one post. Yay!. Anyways I really should be studying. Talk to you soon Tori

Joolz said...

Good idea, I am glad it went well. Was praying for you. I hope my bio tomorrow goes as well. been studying flat out. Not sure if I can fit any more in to my poor overtaxed brain. Ah well. I'll keep trying. See you Sat.

Robert Kingston said...

I never managed to accomplish anything after an exam either. The rest of the day was wasted.

Hope you enjoyed the chance to relax though - and are preparing for the next one now. We're comming down tomorrow to mess up your time schedule - so I hope that's a good thing not a bad one.

I was never above 70% sure I passed anything - but maybe thats just me being pessemistic.