Monday 5 November 2007

Two Down...

I just finished my Genetics exam this morning. I think I probably passed it, but it wasn't as good as my zoology one.

In other, more exciting news, I am now 21! Mum, Dad, and Rob came down for the weekend to distract me from my study. Mum and Dad gave me a set top box so I now have really good reception which is awesome, but all I want to do is sit around and watch tv so I'm going to have to ban myself while I study for my next (last) exam. Rob also got me some episodes of tv shows that I like so they are very tempting as well. I'm allowed to watch some stuff today though because I have almost a week until my next exam and my brain is mushed from the exam anyway.

Ok, I'm going to go and watch some more stuff now.

3 comments:

Joolz said...

Enjoy the brak, but don't get too carried away.

Robert Kingston said...

I thought I checked here yesterday and you hadnt posted yet.... wierd.

Anyway - I hope you enjoy the TV shows and that the DVD player works properly for you.

Catch you soon Loopy,

Rob

Robert Kingston said...

Welcome to the first day of Holidays Loopy!

And if anyone is confused - she's finished her last exam yesterday, but had been too busy studying to post again yet. And last night was probably spent partying to celebrate.