Monday 12 November 2007

I'm on HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on holidays! I'm on holidays!
I had my last exam yesterday morning. It was Marine Microbiology and it went better than I expected- I'm pretty sure I passed it. The only exam I'm not very happy about was Genetics- Tori seems to be quite happy about it, though. For those of you who requested to know Tori's blog is www.tori.journalhub.com (hope you don't mind Tori).

I shared my exam time and venue with Andrew, but I had a 3 hour exam and he had a 2 hour exam. When the two hour people left he waved as he went out the door. I left the exam about 15 minutes after that so I went outside to find him, but I couldn't(didn't try particularly hard- just accepted the fact that he had disappeared into thin air) so I talked to some of the others that had just done the exam then I finally got bored(after 20 minutes- attention span isn't brilliant after an exam) and went to my car. I drove my car down to the science library and dropped of my textbook (I don't need it anymore because I'm on holidays!!!!!). I got back in the car and was just about to leave when I got a message from Tiani asking where I was because they had come back down (Andrew had gone up to the college to visit her) to the exam to find me at finishing time only I wasn't there and they were very confused(they weren't willing to accept the fact that I had disappeared into thin air). So we eventually all met up, I gave them a lift back up the hill to college to get Andrew's car and we all went out to lunch. Every Sunday we see lots of people sitting in a little cafe not far from Church and we have always wanted to try it- so we did. It was quite nice.

Then we went to Andrew's and kidnapped Martin who had also just done an exam (his first ever!) and we went bowling. Tiani won the first game and Andrew won the second (very convincingly) but I didn't lose dismally either time (I did lose once but it wasn't dismal). Then we played the games at the bowling alley (mostly we played point blank and I'm not sure wether it is a good thing or a bad thing that I'm not particularly good at shooting things). Then we tried to go "frozen coke-ing" but the machine wasn't working AGAIN! so we went back to Andrew and Martin's and watched at least 7 (possibly more) episodes of Red Dwarf, and believe it or not I still got home before midnight.

Alright, that's enough from me. Have a nice day everyone (I plan on having a very nice day- I've already slept in, and now I'm going to watch some episodes of house and NCIS).

Emma

2 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

Congrats Loopy.

Enjoy your chance to catch up on TV.

Joolz said...

Pleased to hear that you are enjoying freedom from study.