Wednesday 19 March 2008

Maria Island Adventure

I found this photo of Maria Island on google, but when I get back I'll be able to put some of my own up- I just wanted you to see the beauty I'm going to enjoy for the next week.

I'm writing this post from an internet cafe in Triabunna. We made it to the wharf on time this morning and I am now awaiting my turn to be shuttled accross to the island on one of the uni boats.

I will be on the island for a week so you won't hear from me for a while, but when I get back I should have quite a bit to tell you.


I hope you all have a fantastic Easter long weekend. Don't eat too many eggs.

1 comment:

Robert Kingston said...

Looking forward to a proper update when you get a chance Loopy.

Did you have any mice trying to escape with you this time?

Rob