Monday 5 May 2008

Babies, Babies everywhere

Yesterday two of my good friends had additions to their family. Both of them had their first child.

One of them was from America and came to Australia, and the other went to America from Australia.


Faith and Joey Stokes had a baby boy and named him Steele Jacob.



And Martha and Terreth had a baby girl and named her Julia Ruth.



Then I found out that John-John (shown below) is expecting a baby brother or sister which they have named potato for the duration of the pregnancy.

3 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

Potato Patrick has apparently been nicknamed 'Spuddy' as well. And as we all know - 'with a Spuddy, enough is never enough...'

Tori said...

Lots of exciting news. Mine is that Ingrid and Shaun are engaged as of last night. They had mac and cheese to celebrate. :P
Tori

Tori said...

That took forever. I finally worked out my username and password again. Yay. Im sure Ill forget it by the next time I write on here.