Monday 5 May 2008

Look, Look, Look!!!


What have I been doing?
I'm in final year uni, what do you think I've been doing? Check out the picture above- its actually a page of my lecture notes from today (crazy, huh).

Good news is all the work is actually paying off. I got an essay back today (that I wrote millenia ago- or at least that's what it feels like), and I am pretty pleased.

I had kinda forgotten about it, and wasn't stressed until everyone else was saying how bad their marks were and what a hard marker this lecturer is.

When I finally picked mine up I was very pleased with the 90% I received.

When I was reminded that this essay was worth 25% of my overall mark I was extremely pleased.

3 comments:

Joolz said...

Don't you love it when a plan comes together. In this case an essay plan. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Now I know that I scribble all over your notes but that doesnt mean that it is relevant to the topic. I havent checked your blog in ages, probably since mine died. But here I am back again to help you win a competition. I hope you are planning on packing me in your suitcase if you win.
From Tori (cause I have forgotten my google account pasword again)

Anonymous said...

Well done. Keep up the good work.