Sunday 18 May 2008

Hi Everyone- that is assuming that people still read my blog (no comments on the last one- and there were pictures and everything).

Good news is that I made it through a full day of lectures today- just.
For anyone that doesn't know, I missed almost a full week of uni last week.
I spent the week
- going to the doctor (frequently)
- getting x-rays
- getting bloodtests (and all sorts of other gross things)
- watching episodes of 'firefly'
- watching episodes of 'atlantis'
- watcing episodes of 'bones'
- attempting to keep up with lectures I was missing
- having nightmares about dead bodies on space ships -wonder where I got that from ; )
- and doing a lot of napping z z z zzzzzzzzz

So here's hoping that I manage to at least make it to most of my lectures this week- around naps of course.

8 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

Sorry you've been feeling so bad Loopy. Glad I could help in the other things though. Except maybe the nightmares....

Martin said...

Good to hear you made it through Uni today, considering how you were yesterday...

Get well soon.

Joolz said...

Pleased to hear that you are up to a bit more today than you expected to be.

Emma said...

I think maybe I overdid it a little at uni yesterday because today I feel more dead than I did yesterday.

LadyJane said...

That's not good that you've been so unwell! Get really better soon!

Emma said...

Hi Ladyjane,
Welcome to my blog.

Have we met?

Anonymous said...

I think you and Lewis Caroll would get along well with your drug enhanced dreams. Maybe you should write a book which will become famous and read for generations. (Maybe M's baby will read it when he/she is old enought to go to school) :P

Anonymous said...

That was Tori by the way. Just incase you didnt work it out.