Tuesday 8 July 2008

I just got my exam results...

I just got my exam results.

With the exception of having one of my results withheld (I'm still trying to investigate why that is- usually it means there is somekind of course fee you have forgotten to pay) I'm pretty happy with my results.
I think my lecturers must have paid attention to my doctors recommendation for consideration when they marked my exams.

The results are as follows:

Fisheries and Wildlife Management - result withheld
Quantitative Methods in Biology - Credit (not too bad for the hardest course I've ever done)
Marine Ecology - Distinction
Aquatic Botany - Distinction

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done.

Emma said...

Thanks, Mr Youth. I still don't know who you are, though.

Robert Kingston said...

Congrats Loopy....