Thursday 30 October 2008

1 day left

If all goes according to plan this should be my last day of studying (for this degree, at least). Of course there is no guarantee that things will go according to plan.

By lunch time tomorrow I will be free to anxiously await my results.

And for the first time all week it is actually appropriate weather for studying. Rather than a beautiful warm, sunny day beckoning you to leave your desk and go outside, today is grey and rainy and perfect for making you not feel so bad about the fact that you have to stay inside and study.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Well it still made me want to go outside so I hung up the study books for an our or so and went to the RSPCA to walk some dogs. Now Im refreshed and in a better mood to study all this stuff

Robert Kingston said...

It's a sunny day up here - which means it's a great day not to be outside. I hate the sun!

Word of the day: unchagd