Sunday 12 October 2008

Everything hates me...

Well, first my computer ate my homework- 23 pages worth of writing, graphs, tables, and figures gone.

Then my phone decided it wouldn't deliver any of my text messages for a week and hoarded them up and sent them all on Sunday afternoon so I had quite a few confused friends wondering what I was talking about because everything was completely out of context.

Then my watch died.



The good news is that I have technical support on retainer and it is proving to be very useful (but only when he answers his phone!) so my 23 pages worth of work were recovered (well actually 22 of the 23).


On other news- apparently this is my 100th blog posting! I'm wondering if glitter and streamers will fall out of the ceiling or something when I upload it.



Also, last week of uni!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I forgot to reload the streamers after the last person reached 100. They should be back online for your 1000.

Joolz said...

I wondered why I got the message about the assignment completion on Sunday. Have you got your phone and your watch under control now?

Emma said...

I think the phone is under control - I haven't found time to get a new watch battery yet.

Martin said...

Haven't found time... Lol. Dad joke.

Emma said...

Yes, it would be a Dad joke (for the uninitiated a Dad joke is the kind of lame joke that fathers are renound for) if I had realised what I had said.

Martin said...

Hmm. I'm not sure if that makes it a dad joke or not now. It's definitely very very very close... Maybe we need to consult the oracle...

Anonymous said...

You called?

Martin said...

Saw that one coming.

Tori said...

I don't hate you so "everything can't hate you.


Wait a sec does that mean I'm a thing?

Emma said...

Have you got a new oracle? Because that wasn't me.

I think I have an impersonator.

Robert Kingston said...

Lol - I thought Turkey was talking about his Dad.

So you are the oracle?

Emma said...

Well, I am the oracle on "pokey skin" rules.

I'm not sure if I should be the oracle on dad jokes.