Wednesday 8 October 2008

Well, it has been sometime since I updated you all, but at least the last post gave you something pretty to look at if you have been checking and waiting for the next post.

The thing is- I really don't have a lot to say.

My life at the moment is completely devoted to university work. I handed in 2 more assignments yesterday and this morning, which means that I only have 3 more to hand in this semester- unfortunately 2 of those 3 are going to require a lot of work.

I now only have 4 contact days (days when I have lectures and tutorials and practicals) left of my Marine Science degree. I can't believe that I am this close to finishing.

Anywho, I'd better get back to it- I have a pile of research to do and thousands and thousands of words to write for my assignments (which sounds easy, but they all have to be sensibibly thought out, scientific words), and I am determined to do something completely different tonight and actually get some sleep for once.

3 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

Puty it needs to make sense - otherwise you could just write "=rand()" a couple of times in WORD and you're done.

Emma said...

"Puty"?

Joolz said...

I believe he means pity, but he can't spell. Don't rely on him for sensible scientific words.