Thursday 26 March 2009

Are you sneezing on my pillow?

Alright, who on earth gave me the cold!?!

I'm not at uni anymore sitting in lecture theatres getting sneezed on by people I don't know. In fact I haven't really been anywhere for anyone to give me the cold.
How could I possibly be fighting off the cold when no one else has it - Well, no one I have seen recently. I do know people with the cold, but they have been avoiding me.

And yet, I wake up yesterday morning with the sneezes and that kinda tickle-ish, rawness at the back of my throat that announces the presence of a rather annoying virus. The question is, who has been incubating the virus and passing it on to me without me noticing? Is someone sneaking into my flat and sneezing on my pillow when I'm not looking?

Good news is, I seem to be fighting it off much more successfully and efficiently than normal. But it is rather inconvenient as I'm going to have to buy some more tea bags and honey as I am going through them at a ridiculous rate at the moment :)

And right when I was about to give blood, too. I should have done it last week, I guess.

3 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

Neptune rekons it was Rainbow's fault. But then again, Neptune's not exactly brainy.

Emma said...

Neptune obviously doesn't know that Rainbow no longer has need of me as our new tenant in number 1 allows her inside and has been feeding her fish and turkey.

carrot said...

U prob caught it of sum1 b4 they new they had it. I herd on da radio da other day that the cold is most contagious before the symotoms apear.