Wednesday 26 August 2009

Arctic Blast update

Hampton Road in the city is closed this morning for filming. If you dont have anything better to do this morning, head on down there and check it out (dont forget to take some photos for me).

I am now also able to confirm that, yes, they will be using the Goodwood studios for some of the filming.

The official government media release on the project has details of someone to call to arrange "on-set visits and interviews with key cast and crew" - does that mean that if I ask nicely I might get to go and hang out at the shoot? Check it out here.

Keep your eyes peeled for "random" sightings of Michael.

3 comments:

Joolz said...

You are starting to sound like a stalker, but I don't blame you.

Emma said...

If I was a stalker, I would have far more details by now and I wouldnt have been such a good girl and gone to uni and done a heap of work today- I would have been in town trying to watch the shoot.

Emma said...

P.S. If it was somebody more interesting (like maybe Richard Armitage) than, yes, I would have turned into a full blown stalker by now.