Saturday 24 April 2010

We're moving...

Randomness and chaos is going to get a makeover, and a change of address. Why? Because I feel like it. Plus www.randomness-and-chaos.blogspot.com is just too long and complicated. Half the time, I can't even remember the address to give it to people.

Of course, none of this is going to happen until at least May 11 - I'm just announcing it now so that I can stop dwelling on it and focus on my thesis and so that you have an opportunity to get used to the idea.

So if there are any suggestions on things that you would like to see in the new look version get commenting.

3 comments:

Tori said...

Is it still going to be a blogspot address. I like being able to see if you have written something when I log onto my blog.

Emma said...

Yes, thats the plan.

Robert Kingston said...

You could just get a proper domain name and redirect here.

www.emmasblog.com or something that comes here.

That's names already taken - but you get the idea.