Wednesday 16 June 2010

what a crazy random happenstance...

I was awoken today at the unpleasantly early hour of 7:30am by the sound of someone's boots stomping on the roof directly over my head. Rather a strange sound to wake up to. It took me a couple of moments to figure out what was going on. Apparently today is the day that the gutters around my apartment block get replaced. It would have been nice to get some warning. It would have been nice if they hadn't started quite so early in the morning. But perhaps they needed to start this early to make the most of the rather stingy amount of sunlight available these days. They are still stomping around up there now almost 6 hours later and a rather large pile of discarded guttering is appearing on my lawn. I hope they finish soon - its rather a headaching noise they are making up there.

Anyway, that wasn't the news that I was planning to share with you, but as I haven't yet had a chance to complain to anyone else about it yet you will have to do. I will get around to the other blogging duties later.

Ciao

No comments: