Monday 7 June 2010

Quite a boring post, actually

I thought some of you might be wondering what I am up to at the moment. The answer is not much actually. At least not much of interest. Whenever anyone asks me I reply, "looking for work" - which is, of course, the truth, but it doesnt actually take up all that much of my time to browse the employment websites. So in my spare time I have been finishing off a couple of little craft projects (I finished the Venetian mask. Does anyone want me to stick up photos?) and reading and stuff. I have also been spending several days in bed sick, but that's not much fun.

I have only applied for two jobs so far and as both of these applications were very recent I wouldn't expect any exciting news yet. As soon as I have any news you will all know immediately as I expect I will be too excited to keep it to myself even if I wanted to.

In the meantime, I'll keep occupying my spare time with working on some of the many unfinished projects I've got on the go. I'm also planning to have a bit of a spring clean of my apartment and get rid of some of the unnecessary accumulation of clutter that has somehow filled my cupboards over the last few years living here. This should be very useful if it turns out that I get a job in another part of the state and have to move, but wont exactly be a bad thing if I stay here either. I'm afraid my genetics makes me quite prone to accumulating clutter and its good for me to have to wage war against it all occasionally.

I'll let you know if I manage to think of anything actually interesting to say, but I wouldn't hold my breath because obviously I haven't managed to think of anything interesting today so I will stop boring you all now and get back to what I was meant to be doing today instead.

5 comments:

Joolz said...

yes please to photos

Emma said...

You'll get to see it on the weekend when you come down.

Tori said...

I wont get to see it on the weekend. Please put some photos up. I have a venetian mask but it is a little different from most as it is a cat. It has cat ears, a cat nose/whiskers and is painted blues and purples. I like it but noone picks it as being a venetian mask.
I wish I was crafty or artistic in anyway at all.

Robert Kingston said...

No matter how often or how much I feed them - your fish never seem to get bigger.

lizard breath said...

Those fish are hungry little critters! Just place the cursor in the fish tank and they all gather around waiting for you to click it!

Photos please, and good luck with your job hunting!