Saturday 20 October 2012

A walk through the rainforest


 Today, I went down to Sea Acres rainforest centre. Sea Acres is 1.5km of elevated boardwalks through rainforest with a gift shop and cafe. The plant life was very pretty, but there were less birds around than I usually find in a rainforest environment. The lack of birds was made up by an abundance of goannas and other lizards, though. It was a really nice walk through the rainforest and I still found a few birds to photograph.











2 comments:

Martin said...

There's some fascinating botany in that rainforest. Most interesting to this Tasmanian!

Also, the bokeh of your lens reminds me a lot of a film camera, which I approve of. Overall the effect is very smooth, not bad at all.

Emma said...

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with it. Not that it has much to do with me - its good equipment not good technique, but still I'll take the compliment :)