Friday 26 July 2013

Good News/Bad News

Well, lets deal with the bad news first. While Penny managed to hatch 4 beautiful teensy chickums, unfortunately they have all now died. I have no idea what happened, they were going so well for the first couple of days, but then they died yesterday with no obvious signs of a cause of death. Very disappointing to lose all of them when they were so cute, but maybe we'll try again next time one of the girls goes broody.

Now for the good news. Since my housemate moved out a few weeks ago I've been looking for a smaller, cheaper place to rent. I found a place that I quite liked in KingsMeadows and as soon as I heard that I didn't get the koala ranger position, I applied for it. I got the call yesterday to say that it could be my new home. I signed the lease yesterday and I get the keys next Friday. So, some moving fun ahead for me.

In memorium for my little chickums



No comments: