Wednesday 6 November 2013

Even more Darcy cuteness

It may seem like I haven't done anything except take photos with Darcy recently, but that's only because I haven't taken any interesting photos of any of the other things I've done recently. i promise I'm not a sad mouse-lady that sits at home every night playing with my mouse. I just do that most nights :) Here is a selection of Darcy's most recent shots.













The next couple of shots are intended for Christmas cards, hence the Christmas theme.


 Teeny tiny Santa hat!

3 comments:

Big Bother said...

Did Darcy just pull himself out of a hat?

Tori said...

How did green not see that connect 4 coming?
I also like how Darcy is painting my favourite artist's pictures. Does that make Darcy my favourite artist?

Emma said...

I think it means that you and I (and possibly Darcy) have the same taste in art :)