Thursday 7 November 2013

Wildlife Cam

I put my wildlife camera out in the bushland around my Grandparent's home on the Tasman peninsula on the weekend, but all I got were a few blurry shots of an antechinus.

I had tried putting it out in the bushland behind my house once just after I moved in, but I (extremly embarrassing considering that I'm supposed to do this every day in my job) forgot to turn it on. I decided that it was about time I gave it another go, so I took a couple of pieces of apple and an egg yolk that was left over from my macaron experimentation about 30m behind my place and very carefully made sure that it was turned on this time.

I got shots of this mamma and bubba pademelon

And this mamma and bubba possum (a bit overexposed, but cute).

And also of a naughty cat, a blackbird, and a rat. Nothing suprising about any of that because I already knew I had pademelons, possums, and cats wandering around out there, but it was a fun excercise anyway.

No comments: