Monday 17 December 2007

I'm Celebrating


Yes I'm celebrating.

I applied for a "summer research scholarship" about a month ago, and yesterday I found out that I got it. Even better- two of my friends that applied also got one.


It involves me working with a research team at the uni over the summer break and getting $3,000 in return. Its going to look great on my resume and it means that I don't have to look for work over summer- which is fantastic.


Then last night I went to help do a letterbox drop for Church (advertizing our special service this week) and found out that Hannah had been accepted in to Law!!!! We spent the rest of the night bouncing at each other.


Yesterday, was a fantastic day. Everything went perfectly all day- I'm sooo happy!

2 comments:

Joolz said...

Congratulations to both you and Hannah. God does provide doesn't he?

Robert Kingston said...

Congrats Loopy!

So much for your pessimistic outlook about the whole research scholoarship thingo.

Enjoy bouncing at your friends while you can...