Thursday 6 December 2007

Update on Fidget

She is doing much better now. She's been eating small amounts and drinking milk, but it takes a fair bit of encouragement. In fact, because she's feeling better its much harder to give her the tablets now because she has enough energy to fight it.
She should make a full recovery by the time she's finished her course of antibiotics : )

I think she felt better when I told her that I'd just come back from the doctor and had to have a needle and antibiotics too (I have bronchitis- again!).

5 comments:

Robert Kingston said...

Great to hear that she's doing better.

Does this mean that you're planning to stay up north a while longer until you both recover?

Emma said...

Yes I have to stay up to get some blood tests done- Moose is going to pop in to feed my fish and water the plants for me.

Robert Kingston said...

Interesting - I dont know who Moose is. Possibly someone related to Turkeybrain.

Martin said...

Moose is turkeybrain is Mr Martin Mountain Muppet Muntle Moose or me (without the double explanation mark, and that wasn't a typo either.)

Her fish have been watered and the plants fed, and you really should stop doing this to yourself Emma.

me said...

emma! you're not supposed to be sick! i like this comment leaving thing. it's fun.