Monday 25 May 2009

Scruffy


This is Scruffy, the dog that I am currently housesitting.

He is the exact opposite of tall, dark, and handsome (small, white, and kinda ugly).

He snores and steals half the bed.

He steals my dirty socks and drags them all around the house.

He gets very hyperactive at night before bed, right when I am feeling anything but hyperactive.

He is scared of the dark :)

He loses his toys under the furniture and then barks constantly until you get them out again.

He demands your attention when you are busy doing something else.

He cant allow you to move more than 2 steps without having to follow you.

But despite all this, I am still enjoying his company. I still want a dog of my own - just a much more sensible one.

5 comments:

Tori said...

I'm glad your sensible in recognising that little dogs are simply rats on sticks and in order for a dog to be a real dog it has to have decent nose, a decent tail and be roughly the size of a wolf or possibly even larger.

Emma said...

definately larger. This is one instance where bigger is definately better.

I want the kind of dog that Mum will be scared of. Not because I want Mum to be scared of my dog (I will have to help her not be scared of it), but because she is scared of all the sorts of dogs I like.

LadyJane said...

I want a beagle. (I'm just not allowed to call it Porthos. I might be able to wangle Athos though...but definitely NOT D'Artagnan!) Or a Siberian Husky. Or a Golden retriever. But first I need a house. In order to get the house I need a job. :( So I can't get a dog until I have a job, which looks like being an age away!

carrot said...

I want a meadium-size dog. and I want it to be VERY hyperactive. I like dogs that are so hyperactive you can't possibly ignore them!

But I can't ahev a dog cause it would either kill my cat or get killed by my cat if that makes any sort of round-about sence.

lizard breath said...

It sounds to me like Scruffy should be hired out to couples contemplating having a baby -hyperactive at night, scared of the dark, cries when loses toys, demands attention, can't move two steps without them following you, ...