Monday 29 March 2010

6 weeks

Just a quick note to say that my Final Seminar went fairly well yesterday. I don't yet know my marks from it, but I stuck to the time limit and seem to have made sense so it was better than I was expecting. After spending all weekend at uni (yes, unfortunately even most of Sunday) it is quite a relief to have that deadline taken care of.

Now it is just under 6 weeks until my thesis is due. With practically no words yet written and a large proportion of my analysis still to go, I think its going to be a pretty intense month and a half.

I was a bit of a sad sack when I'd finished my seminar last night from just from so much stress, too little sleep, and not having eaten all day because I was too nervous. But after a good Dvd, chinese takeaway, and being looked after by my wonderfull friends (not to mention a sleep in this morning) I feel much better now and I'm ready to go play with my little first years while we study locomotion in earthworms.

See ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay - we is worms on trains!

Or have I missed the point???