Wednesday 26 May 2010

Doctor's companions

The poll has closed and the results are in:

In all 6 people voted (not bad considering). In last place is .... Rose Tyler.
Rose got no votes. No surprise there.


In 3rd place is .... Martha Jones.
Martha got 1 vote (16%). Not bad, but Martha unfortunately made the same mistake as Rose - she fell in love with the Doctor.


In 2nd place is .... Amy Pond.
Amy got 2 votes (33%). A very good result considering that she is so new. I didn't vote for Amy but she is quickly growing on me. She has shown some inclination towards falling for the Doctor, but as long as she avoids that I think she is going to be a great companion.


In 1st place is .... Donna Nobel.
Donna got 3 votes (50%). I think the reason that Donna is so liked is two fold. Firstly, she didnt fall for the Doctor which makes for a more interesting companion because she got to think for herself a bit more. And secondly she has an awesome Grandad.

Thanks for voting.

2 comments:

Joolz said...

Amy is definitely grwoing on me too. I love the accent.

LadyJane said...

I think that Donna was a totally wicked companion (didn't take any of the Doctor's rubbish and her Granddad was really cool) but I liked Martha too. She was brave and had heaps of potential (until she made that mistake you mentioned!) That's why Martha got 1 vote, 'cause I felt sorry for what the scriptwriters did to her! :(